Monday, July 18, 2016

THE REAL HILLARY

Hillary Rodham Clinton
       Why do so many people dislike and distrust Hillary Clinton, while others admire her immensely? 
        In case you have not yet seen it, here is the most thorough answer to that question I have yet read. This article by award-winning on-line columnist and Editor-in-Chief of Vox, Ezra Klein, is one that serious voters should read, regardless of their present feelings about Mrs. Clinton, and irrespective of their current inclinations concerning the forthcoming presidential election.
        The author tries to understand what he calls “the gap” between Hillary’s admirers and her detractors. It is a lengthy article but well worth the reading. When you have finished it, I think you will want to pass it along to your friends. I am indebted to my son Woody for sending it to me.
        Mr. Klein appears often on television and I have always enjoyed his political analysis. After reading this recent article, I am even more impressed.
        To access the link, click here: Understanding Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment